American Flyer Bikes has made its mark by producing high-quality, classic, California Beach Cruisers, and it all started with the Wave! The Wave’s ageless design blends form and function to give you the smoothest and most comfortable ride on the boardwalk!
From 20" cruisers for your not-so-little rider (5-8years) who’s ready to ditch the training wheels and ride the Wave! Whether it’s your local boardwalk, local park, or next adventure.
Or our 24" cruisers for every young rider’s dream cruise! Ride in style, comfort, and graduate your way up to shredding the big “Waves”!
Or the 26" cruisers for the grown ones ready to have a nice ride and cruise rather it be for fun , an adventure or any place you can take yourself. Our Wave 2.0 is the beach cruiser for you.
- Frame: Steel Frame Construction
- Sprocket: 21t Sprocket
- Steer Tube: 1 1/8” Steer tube
- Tires: 20-26x2.125 Tires
- Chain: 44t Chainring
- Handlebars: Cruiser Handlebars
- Brakes: Coaster Brakes
- Saddle: Memory Foam Saddle
- Grips: Foam Grips
- Nexus Internally-Geared 3-Speed Hub
- Coaster Brake
- (Step-Thru comes with Fenders)
- Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Revo-Shift 7-Speed Grip Shift
- Tektro V-Brakes
** Due to supply chain shortages, some parts may differ from the above listed specifications**